Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween

I think I will just skim over the day before Halloween, even though it was my Birthday. This year we kept it pretty low key. EW and I went to church, then we went out for breakfast (at Denny's because we had a coupon...Mistake) and the meal wasn't that great. However, for dinner, we went out to Houlihans, which was really good! In between, we just hung out at the apartment watching tv. My gift from EW was taking Bandit outside all day. It was a great gift! All in all, a pretty good day.

Now Halloween was nice also. I spent the day with my lil pumpkin. She must have known we were going to have a big night because she slept all day long, which is out of character for her. So after laying around all day, we went and picked up EW at the train station. We came home and everyone changed. Bandit was not into her costume as much as I was.

No. I refuse to put it on...

Ok fine, since I get a goody bag filled with treats!

I am ready to hit the road!

We took her to PetSmart, but it was pretty dead. We just walked around for a bit, then headed back home and just hung out. It was a good ending to the day. We may not have went out and collected loads of candy, but there are many years ahead for that.

As the Holiday season nears, we are very excited to spend time with our families. Next weekend we are going to my parents house. I have a baby shower to go to, so we thought we would use the weekend to celebrate several birthdays, including mine, and Thanksgiving also. Bandit just loves seeing her grandparents, and knows she will gets little bits from my Dad when no one is looking. We are so thankful for everyone in our lives, and can't wait for all the get-togethers, laughs, and love with all of you!

-Brina

No comments: