Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kenna and Ben

A few weeks ago, I was able to hang out with my niece and nephew for a few hours. McKenna is almost 17 months and Benson is almost 6 months. They are growing up so quickly! Ben is really close to all-out crawling, and Kenna is adding to her vocabulary every day!
At first, neither wanted anything to do with me. It's probably because they haven't seen me in over a month. It's funny how even though we live relatively close, we don't get to see each other often. Life always seems to get in the way. So every time I do get to see them, I really try to take whole advantage of it. I really can't wait to have kids, but for some reason EW doesn't feel the need to start procreating. Hmm, I wonder if it's the lack funds or enjoying sleep too much? I'm guessing it's both!
Here are a couple of pictures I was able to snap before I left. Kenna wasn't that interested in looking at the camera, but Ben was willing!

Having fun together!

Thanks for letting me hang out with you both! One day soon I hope to add a cousin to the Witko clan. Hopefully you both won't be too old to have fun with them!

~Aunt Brina

No comments: