Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Night Out

I know I haven't updated in over a week, but honestly I haven't had much to say. I haven been trying to get well, still. On this past Monday, I finally went to the dr. for the cough that wouldn't go away. I didn't know if I was being impatient or if I was really sick, so I went anyway. It's a good thing I did, because I had bronchitis and was working on getting pneumonia. Lovely. So a round of antibiotics and steroids later, I'm 99% back (still have that little cough every now and then).
On the job front: no word yet on the possible job, so we'll see what happens this week.
Last night, EW and I were invited to go with some friends to a Chicago Wolves hockey game. We car-pooled with our friends Matt and Sarah to the Allstate Arena in hopes of some fights and possible blood. When we got there, we met up with our other friends Stover and Caroline. The game was fun, but no sight of blood. Oh well, maybe next time. The Wolves ended up losing to the Rockford Icehogs 1-0. It was really great though to get out of the apartment after the never-ending sickness that seemed to settle over us.
Then after the game we didn't feel like ending the good time, so we decided to head back to our place and hang out there. After stopping at Meijer for some snacks and beverages, we came back to the apartments and played Loaded Questions-Adult. Yes, it got interesting, as always! I'm so glad we were able to hang out with Matt, Sarah, Stover, and Caroline. Thanks for a great night guys!





As you can see, fun was had by all...
-Brina

1 comment:

kari osenga robbins said...

i bought loaded questions too!!