Tuesday, February 2, 2010

WOW! I can't believe it!

Seriously.

Today was weigh in 3, and I thought for sure I was going to be paying for all the junk I have eaten in the past week. This weekend, I went out with some friends and ate fast food at midnight. It tastes so good though! Anyway, I also was having major cravings the rest of the weekend, so I went ahead and pigged out. I might as well go all the way, right?
Today came and I am so deliriously happy to say that I must have done some exercising in my sleep because I lost another 3.5 lbs!!!! Total Loss: 7.5 lbs. How amazing is that!? Kristen didn't lose any, so I had to carry us. However, it was fine since we weren't the lowest percent. YAY!

But now, I'm going to get serious people! If I can eat and not exercise and still lose weight, I'm totally going to try!

Swimsuit here I come....

HA! not.

All I'll say is that I'll try. I'm not going to go overboard or anything ;)

Pre-marriage Counseling Session #1 is coming up this weekend. I'm sure I'll have something interesting to post about that. So till then....


Brina*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Keep it up Brina! That's awesome! And remember, just b/c you have one bad night, tomorrow is a new day! It is so hard for me to remember that for myself sometimes. I've been trying to lose weight, but don't own a scale... lol So I'll see when I go home this weekend! I'm hoping for a loss of atleast 5 lbs! That would make me happy. Miss you friend!