Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another good week!

Another week, another 2.5 lbs lost! WooHoo!

And I seriously thought I was going to gain this past week, with me going home and all. Also, not to mention all the cookies I ate! This whole watching what you eat, but still having a little of what you love seems to be working. So...I shall continue on the path of greatness. ha.

Also while EW and I went to my home for the weekend, we had our first pre-marriage counseling session. The Pastor was there 15 minutes just to give us an overview of the course. Then it was time to take the compatibility inventory. This is about 150 questions on stuff that might cause problems in a marriage. For example, questions on religion, what you want out of life, what you do in your free-time, how you argue, how you deal with stress, financial issues, and how you feel about family (our own, and each other's). I found taking the little scan-tron thing was really eye-opening. I really didn't think about some of the questions before. The Pastor will send in our results and then the next time we go, which is in March, he will go over what the inventory says, and what some of our weaknesses in the relationship might be. It sounds pretty cool if you ask me.

This weekend is Valentine's Day! Yes, I'm going up north to be with my Valentine. Hmm, maybe if I'm nice I can get him to wear red. LOL.

Well, I'm sitting here while I should be getting ready for the students, but today is Thursday! Only one more day till the weekend!


Brina*

No comments: