Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Weekend

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! I can say we did. It was our first Christmas together, and we tried to make it as memorable as possible. Who knows if we'll have another Christmas with just the two of us (you never know...lol). As always, I was the one to wake up first, and wanted to open presents. I already had an idea of what I might get, since I hinted around, but it was still a surprise to find another present on the tree.
Christmas Eve day, Eric got the day off, so when I got up, I made waffles. I thought I would make them special by dying them green. We got the rest of the gifts ready, and headed over to EW's parents' house for a celebration with his family and my sister-in-law's family. A good time was had by all, and the food was so yummy!
Christmas morning we woke up and opened our gifts, then went to church. We came back and got ready to go to EW's parents' house, where we opened more gifts, and had our full of more yummy food. I took red-velvet cupcakes with snowmen on top (see photo below). Thanks Martha for the recipe! Of course I took some pictures over the weekend, but not as many as I thought I would. McKenna was the one that got the most pictures on Christmas day. I am just goo-goo for babies lately. I can't decide if that's a good or bad thing...ha.
Ok, here's the pictures!
EW eating the Christmas Waffles
Snowmen Cupcakes
One of my gifts from EW
Mint-Chocolate Chip Candle---smells so good!
Can you tell it's 7:30am?

Kenna after opening presents
She was puckering her lips, blowing. Just too cute!
We got a new tree skirt from his parents. He was the tree.

Hope you all have a safe and great New Year!
Oh, I have a possible job thingy tomorrow, so wish me luck! I'll let you know more about it if it all works out!
-Brina

No comments: