Friday, August 14, 2009

"Frankly My Dear,

I don't give a damn." I love that movie. Every time I watch it, I always hope that Rhett comes running back, and they live happily-ever-after. I even used to pretend to be Miss Scarlett O'Hara. She was a vicious, scheming, yet charming Southern Belle, and I wanted to be her soo bad. Ahhh, childhood fantasies.

Well, I was supposed to be at my little place in Kickadonkey tonight. As you have probably guessed, I'm still at home due to some sort of nasal-congestion thing going on. I woke up this morning barely able to swallow. Now my head is all stuffed up, and my glands must be sore since I can't seem to move my neck without radiating pain. LOVELY.
Since I have nothing else better to do, except pack, I thought I would type out another one of these before I go into technology seclusion.

I'm not sure what made me think of the title for tonight. Ok, yes I do, but I don't feel like sharing my "don't give a damn" anger. It's been a pretty stressful year thus far, and I have a feeling it's going to get worse before it gets better. Sorry, I'm being a Debbie Downer. Overall, life is good. I have a job, an apartment, a bf/fiance/lover (who has an interview this week-yay!), and a great family, so really I am blessed. But you know, there are always those little things that you wish you could change so life would be a little bit better. There, I switched to Mary Mediocre. It's the best I can do people!

New Topic: Time to take my pills. I'm already on enough pills that I need one of those weekly pill containers just to keep track of everything. Now with this sickness I've got going on, I have to make sure I spread out all my meds. I end up taking pills every few hours, it's ridiculous. Although, I have to say I don't know what I would do without all my meds. I guess I would be hiding in the corner dizzy, sneezing, and having a panic attack with soaring blood pressure. Hmmm...sounds a bit scary, right?

I keep telling EW that I'm afraid what are children might be like. Poor things, never will have a chance, but they sure will be cute! Especially, if they get his blue eyes. I was a sucker for the blue eyes and the dark hair. I really hope the recessive gene pulls through for me on this. My friends have told me that our kids will be adorable, so it's not just me that thinks so (don't want to sound vain, or anything).

I'm thinking about changing my title. I think it sounds like I don't believe I'm good at blogging, and that's not true. I have been told I'm pretty good at it, and that boosted my confidence a bit. So new name here I come! I might even change it after I get done posting this, so don't be confused :)

Brina*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have given this a lot of thought. I think your name should be amazinbrina. You could go from just basic to amazin.

EW

Anonymous said...

you are precious Brina! :) I made one of these too b/c I liked your idea of keeping a journal! I'm using mine for my 1st year teaching, so I have it to look back on! :)
Miss you friend/roomy! <3 CACA