Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Introducing...

So I'm not sure why I decided to start a blog. I know other people who have started a blog, but they all have some sort of on-going story. Either they have kids, are going to have kids, planning a wedding, or just write about thier life, and it usually is very interesting/funny. So I guess I would be in the last category. I hope this will be about my life, and other thoughts that I want to share. Maybe it will be about my first year as a teacher. I bet I'll have some good stories this coming year. If people don't end up reading this thing, then I guess it will be for me. Maybe someday I can print all of these off, and it will be a great journal that I can keep in the back of my closet. Then every time I clean out the closet, which will most likely be once every other year, I can look back at my heartfelt attempt at blogging.
As for the title, I'm really not sure where this is going yet, so I thought I would try out a few titles and see which one sticks. If you have any ideas, please feel free to give any insight! Also, if you would like to know more about me, let me know, and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability!

Hope you all stay tuned!

Brina*

No comments: