Sunday, February 27, 2011

Baby, It's cold outside!

It's been another week of Bandit learning to be part of our family, and EW and I adjusting to her presence. We have started to get into a routine. Yesterday, I had to get up at 6, which is so not me, but Bandit had to be fed. By 7:45, I was getting really hungry, and since I got up with the pup, he needed to make me breakfast. There was only one thing that I could do. Send in the reinforcements! Bandit gave her dad a wake-up call. However, I think it backfired a bit, but EW did end up getting me dunkin donuts!
I had started to get tired of the whole trying to potty train in the house. I've seen those fake grass potty things on tv, and since we can't take Bandit out for another week, I thought we could put the fake grass thing on the deck. It has only been two days, but we are making a little progress!
Bandit it just a little girl, so she gets really cold. EW didn't want me to do it, but it was necessary to get her a little sweater. Of course, I wanted a pink one, but EW won with a green and blue one. She's not that excited about it, but she tolerates it.
Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

They look awful comfy don't they? We have started crate training...
Bandit's new sweater!

She's getting used to it :)



Have a good week!

Brina*




No comments: