Wednesday, October 13, 2010

7J Reunion

Hey everyone! Hope you were enjoying the summer-like weather! Although, today it seems that fall has caught up with us. The morning storm most likely had something to do with that.

Anywho, on Monday, I had the privilege of meeting up with some awesome girls for lunch at Giordano's in Oswego. Jessica my senior college roomie lives in Tennessee, came up to visit some friends on her Fall break, and was able to visit with our other roomie, Larisca, who lives in Hoffman Estates. Lis and I met Jess at the restaurant. We had some yummy stuffed pizza. It was great to talk to both girls and see what was new in each of our lives. We have come so far from our college days in 7J Stevenson Hall. I am married. Lis is getting married next July and has a new teaching job. Jess is a homeowner, has two of the cutest kitties, and is in her second year of teaching.
I am so blessed to have these ladies in my life. I can't wait to see where life takes us in the next 5 years. I really can't wait for another Reunion! We'll have to get together again, and I'm thinking road trip to sunny TN! What you think Jess?
Then.

Now.

Brina*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love us =) And YES!!! You girls are ALWAYS welcome! I've got 2 guest rooms that are just waiting for guests to arrive!!! hehe
It was so great to see you girls! I miss you a ton! Glad we have kept in touch! We need to get Lis on here so we can stay updated on her wedding planning! ;)