Tuesday, October 5, 2010

1 Month

Hey Bloggy friends!

Yes, I have been absent for quite awhile, but please cut me some slack. Great, Thanks! Ok, now that that is over with, let me tell you how the last few weeks have been.
EW and I have settled into a routine. He gets home from work around 6pm. I have dinner on the table. (He really likes this.) After dinner I clean up, and we get ready for our night of...you guessed it: TV. As some of you know, at my house in Watseka, we didn't have tv, so it's great having entertainment again. We have our shows we watch, and dvr some things and watch on other nights that there isn't much else on. So as the night goes on, I make EW's lunch for the next day, and do some odds and ends around the place. Then bedtime comes and then too soon the alarm clock beeps at 5:45. EW gets up and ready for work. After he's ready, he comes back into the bedroom and kisses me goodbye.
My day starts a few hours later, when I drag myself out of bed. I eat cereal, and plan out my day: laundry, dishes, overall cleaning. I try to get as much as a I can done between all the daytime tv. Love HGTV and DIY, I'm ready to buy/reno a house for sure! Dinner usually gets started around 4-5 depending on what's on the menu for that night. Around 6, EW comes home and we start another night.
Yesterday was our 1 month anniversary. I really can't believe it's been 1 month already. It seems like yesterday when I was waiting at the back of the church to marry my best friend. Last night when he got home EW handed me a rose. At first I was confused, and gave him a questioning look, and he even had to tell me it was our 1 month, not sure how I forgot in the span of 1 day...but I did.

Yes, that is a Foundry mug (a bar/grill down the street) I didn't have any vases available, so I had to improvise!

I'll try not to let this much time pass again without updating!

Brina*

No comments: