Monday, August 23, 2010

A New Mr. and Mrs.

Over the weekend EW and I were lucky to be able to attend Emily and Ryan's wedding in Watseka. Emily is a friend from high school, and during high school she met Ryan, who lived a few towns away. I knew in high school that they would be together forever, and I have to say, I'm so happy I was right!
The wedding was at the same church my dad attends, which is beautiful, and the reception was at the Hilton in Kankakee. It was also great, of course. Ew and I stayed the night up there so we could participate in the party all. night. long!

The New Mr. and Mrs. Seibring

The First Dance

EW and I enjoying the party!

Friends: Trish and Kristin
High School Friends!

Needless to say, a great time was had by all! I have to say though, that the wedding was kind of a 'flash-forward' because I knew that 2 weeks from last Sat. I am going to be in the same place. Anyone else notice that the bride and groom at the top of the blog are getting a little too close for comfort?
I think I'm starting to lose it. I have all these things that I need/want to do, yet when I go to make a list, all the things leave my brain. Today it took me 5 minutes to deposit money in the bank. The teller even had to give me instructions! So sad, I know...
Now if I can just keep it together for 12 more days, I think everything will be fine!
Brina*

No comments: