Friday, August 6, 2010

Apartment: Phase 2

I have been working hard trying to get the apartment up to 'Sabrina Standards,' and while I haven't quite gotten it the way I like it, it's getting there. I have tried to go through boxes, and make the place like home. When I feel at home in a place, it gives me much more motivation to get things done! So here are some pictures of the evolving decor:

Our Children: Annie and Melvin

These are next to the table.

Our Bedroom.



The Living Room.


The Spare Bedroom/Office.


Tomorrow is my 3rd and final Shower. It is being hosted by my soon-to-be Mother-in-Law. I'm very excited to see more friends and family. Of course, pictures will be posted! I'm not sure what the guys will be up to, but I'm sure they will find something to do (ie. alcohol to consume). Also, EW and his dad are going TV shopping! Yes, now that we finally have tv and internet, we need a new tv to watch it on. The 13in is just not cutting it. I have to get up and put my face almost up to the screen to even see the guide, so I'm very excited about a bigger screen.

Well, I'm off now to go pick up my WEDDING DRESS. Only 29 more days...

Brina*

No comments: