Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Birthday Wishes & Wedding Bells

Hi All!
It's been far too long since I've written, and a lot has happened in the time we have spent apart!

First, I would like to give a late shout out to my lil Bro who turned 21 on July 4th! He can now legally drink, and I think he's making up for the last 21 years...lol
Here he is looking a little too happy on the eve of his birthday. He just got to the beer tent.
The week after the 4th, I was laid up with a nasty head cold, that I'm pretty sure I got from EW, but I can't ever prove it. Then this past weekend I went to my friend Kristen's sister's wedding as Kristen's date. She was one beautiful date!

We danced the night away!

The next post will hopefully be this weekend with pictures of EW and my new place. Yes! I am moving all my things North this weekend. Of course we won't get really get settled in until after the wedding, but you will get the idea. Then the weekend of the 24th is my family shower. I can't believe it's almost here! That night will also be my bachelorette party. I'm sure I'll get some great candid shots that night! It seems like everything is happening so fast, even though it feels like I have been waiting forever for all of these events.

So as you can see, there are many posts yet to come. Check back every week to see if I have gotten my lazy self to get something up here. I promise I will try!

I'll leave you with a pic of me and my love, sitting at the 4th of July Parade, which wasn't on the 4th, but the 3rd. lol


*Brina

No comments: