Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Singing in the Rain

Ok, so I'm not really singing.

Well, I'll take that back. I am singing, and it's definitely raining, but not together. I'm sitting indoors, while it is raining not cats and dogs, but pigs and cows! Yeah, that's some country humor for yas!

Anyway, I haven't written in it seems like forever. It's probably because I haven't done so hot on the biggest loser thing. I've pretty much went up and down 1-3 pounds every week. It's this horrible hump that I can't seem to get over. So I'll move on to my next topic.

The wedding stuff is going pretty well. Everything is really coming together. There are still a few details that have yet to be done, but it's going very smoothly. Also, all my bridesmaids have dresses, so that's good news! I was worried, but everything is working out! :)

School is really starting to wind down, and I can actually see the finish line! I'm so ready for this year to be over and to start my last summer living at home with my family. It will be my last days living in a family of 4. This fall I will have to get used to being a family of 2 [for a bit anyway ;) ]

EW and I are still looking for an apartment. We are going a bit farther out, and trying to get the best bang for our buck. There are 2 requirements that HAVE to be in our apartment. I INSIST that it have in-apartment laundry room, and a dishwasher. Maybe I'm being picky, but that's just the way it has to be. I did the whole community laundry room in college and I won't be doing it again, thank you.

Well, that is all for now, I'm afraid the lights will go out if I'm on this thing too much longer!

Brina*

No comments: