Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One on the Go.

It's been 3 weeks since I wrote last, so I thought I would say something short and sweet. So here ya go!

Not too much has been going on. I had a "welcome to my apartment" party this past weekend. It was a fun time with friends. Thanks to all who came, or tried to come. I plan on having another soon, for people who couldn't make the last one, and for others.

Other news, wedding planning is a GO. Eric already has his Save the Date's out. I'm working on them this weekend (maybe). I know, I need to get it together. Also, I'm going home this weekend to research more sites for the reception. I have also been thinking about going dress looking. I say looking because I will not be buying anything anytime soon. I just want to see what's out there and what I like, since I don't have any idea.

At school, we have been testing all this week during the morning, so everything had been a bit scattered, especially my brain. However, while the students are working on their tests for 30 minutes at a time, I'm getting a ton done! That is the only nice part.

Have a good weekend! (Too bad it's only the middle of the week)

-Brina

2 comments:

Barb said...

How exciting, dress looking. You'll be able to narrow it down pretty fast once you start trying them on. If you look around here, give me a call. I'd love to help.

The Witkowski Family said...

I'm excited for the dress looking this weekend! Even if we don't find anything...it'll sure be fun to play dress-up!